- Chic & casual - A perfect “basic” with no embellishment. So you don’t overwhelm your naturally beautiful hair.
- Comb teeth hide themselves in your hairstyle creating a magic “floating” pattern of knotted cords.
- Featuring stretchy knots, twists & braided stretchy elastic in a crochet style.
- Strong & Beautiful - just like you
- The Pretzel lets you style your hair in under 20 seconds. Just in time for you to crawl to the coffee machine.
Available in multiple color variations:
- Black/Turquoise & Black/ Fuchsia has a pop of bright color mixed with black.
- Black & Brown colors have a subtle sheen that catches light just right to enhance the natural hair colors & blend easily
Features for the Pretzel Plastic Comb:
- Long Smooth Plastic Teeth slide in & out easily without snagging or breaking your hair. Allows fluid natural hair movement.
- Teeth Designed to Secure Roots specially designed rounded tip, easily slips into hair without breaking & wont stab your scalp.
- Teeth Spaced Apart to allow Long, Straight, Wavy, Fine to Medium-textured hair to slide in-between.
- Looks casual and sleek for workouts, school, lounging, farmers markets, Netflix chilling, cleaning your house.
- Declutter, Streamline & Save Time by using this one HairZing. Put your hair up in seconds and wear all day (and even fall asleep with it on).
- First Generation, Patented, Original design - Raised spine hides stretch-bands so comb lays flat on your head.
- High Quality PET Plastic, the most planet-friendly plastic we can find. Won’t break easily. Comb spine & teeth can flatten out and return to original shape.
- Re-Engineered by women to be more flexible & comfortable than any traditional plastic comb.
- 3” in x 4.5”
- Incredible 8 inch stretch between the combs to hold lots of hair securely in place
Easy Hairstyles with the Pretzel Double Comb:
- Pull Through Hair Styles
- Top Knots
- Ballerina Buns
- Messy Buns
- Peacock Twist
- Half up Half Down
- Double Buns
- Most Active/Workout Hairstyles
How to care for your HairZing plastic comb:
Clean by wiping with a damp cloth. Comfy Combs with silicone CAN be submerged in water, but plastic combs with elastic stretch banding or beads should not be submerged in water.